Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custom Keystroke(s)

August 05, 2014 07:55PM
Hi,

I have limited finger function and have played FPS video games with great success using Game Commander for 15 years but Parent company Mindmaker went out of business and did not update there GameCommander software for use on Win 7 +

I am wondering if Tazti has the capability to hold a key down indefinitely and lift it back up when desired.

e.g. lets say keys W A S D represent the forward , left, backwards and right movements respectively.... standard movement on a keyboard.

To move forward I need to be able to hold down the W key and lift up the other three keys A S and D( in case I was already moving left or right or backwards.)
Moving forward command would look like this.
I say "Forward" and these strokes would happen A-Up, S-Up, D-Up, W-Down Regardless of which direction I WAS moving, I would now be moving forward.
Moving left command would look like this.
I could say "move Left" and these strokes would happen W-Up, S-Up, D-Up, A-Down Regardless of which direction I WAS moving, I would now be moving left.
Moving Right command would look like this.
I could say "move Right" and these strokes would happen W-Up, S-Up, A-Up, D-Down Regardless of which direction I WAS moving, I would now be moving Right.
Moving Backward command would look like this.
I could say "back up" and these strokes would happen W-Up, A-Up, D-Up, S-Down Regardless of which direction I WAS moving,I would now be moving Backwards.
Now lets say I want to move forward and Right
I could say "Diag Right" and these strokes would happen A-Up, S-Up, D-Down, W-Down Regardless of which direction I WAS moving, I would now be moving Diagonally Right.
Stop would look like this.
I say "Stop" and these strokes would happen W-Up, A-Up, S-Up and D-UP. now im motionless.

The possibilities are endless with KEY_UP, KEY_DOWN functionality allowed in programming multiple keystroke types for one command.
Throw in a PAUSE_Milisecs and things really get interesting.

I really hope you have this functionality and if not I would be happy to explain myself further about how I used voice recog/keyboard emulation to be happily sussessful. in BF 1942, BF2, Call of Duty, WorldWar2 online,

Please help me !

John
Subject Author Views Posted

Custom Keystroke(s)

Badhair 1510 August 05, 2014 07:55PM

Re: Custom Keystroke(s)

admin 1190 November 11, 2014 01:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login