Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile


Re: handicapped friend

June 06, 2011 09:07PM
I want to change "mute computer microphone" and "activate computer microphone" to just "no mike" and "mike on". Where would I find the "program" for those commands? <a href="[www.ebelow.com] keyboard case</a> <a href="[www.ebelow.com] 2 wireless keyboard</a> <a href="[www.ebelow.com] keyboard</a>
Subject Author Views Posted

handicapped friend

Trish 3716 January 11, 2010 12:47PM

Re: handicapped friend

Gallamore 2157 June 06, 2011 09:07PM

Re: handicapped friend

admin 2124 June 13, 2011 09:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login