Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Re: Support for other media players

March 22, 2010 10:32AM
I'm new to tazti, just downloaded it, so forgive me if my comment makes no sense, or is inappropriate.

I, too, would like to see support of additional media players in tazti. I don't own an iPod, and have never had any interest in iTunes. With that said, I was thinking that if there was a way in which tazti could utilize active hot key commands, it might be possible to run other media players which support hot keys.

As an example, Media Player Classic Home Cinema not only allows hot keys, or keystroke combination shortcuts, but also allows them to be user customized under View/Options/Player/Keys/. If your developers were to initially integrate application specific hotkeys, or there was a detailed description on how to customize commands in tazti to represent hotkeys, and the ability to open and close out the initial executable, then at least media players with hotkeys supported could be quickly added into the list of useful applications controlled by tazti. Unfortunately, since this is off the top of my head, I have no idea at present as to how one might update or modify a playlist, but since most media players allow for saved playlists, a tazti user would at least have some form of alternative media player support.
Subject Author Views Posted

Support for other media players

Cyprien 3823 November 08, 2009 02:42PM

admin 2073 November 08, 2009 10:30PM

bmore 1913 March 22, 2010 10:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login