August 30, 2011 11:05PM
Hi Steve - thanks for downloading and trying tazti.

I am assuming you mean transferring 'gaming profiles' when you are talking about transferring profiles. One way you can do this is by sharing the profile publicly. Here's how you do this:

1) Go to the tazti Gaming tab
2) Click the 'Get More / Share Game Profiles!' button
3) A new screen pops up - click the 'Share a profile tab' on the left side of the screen
4) You'll need to create an account if you haven't already. This only takes 5 minutes and is only used for sharing your gaming profiles. You need an internet connection for this.
5) Once you've create an account, you'll get an email, Click the confirmation link to proceed.
6) Now go back to the 'Share a profile' tab -- the left side of the screen contains a list of the gaming profiles on you machine. Click the one you want to share, type in the descriptive info about the profile and your account info and click 'Share Profile'.
7) A moderator checks to make sure uploaded profiles are ok, then approves them (this might take a day or two) and then you're set. Anyone with tazti can download your gaming profile.

Now this method is meant for sharing your gaming profile with the whole world (or that part of it which uses tazti) so *anyone* can see and download your profile, not just your friend. If you want to keep it private, i can delete your profile once your friend has downloaded it. Just shoot me an email at support at tazti dot com.

Aside from this there isn't a way to transfer profiles between machines. We are looking at adding that as future feature.

Thanks,
Michael
team tazti
Subject Author Views Posted

ProfileTransfer

Steve4Trees 2517 August 25, 2011 03:26AM

Re: ProfileTransfer

admin 1863 August 30, 2011 11:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login