Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Global Push to Mute key

September 20, 2011 11:25AM
Dear Tazti team,

I've been using Tazti now for a little over a month, and I love it 99%. I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution without the aid of Tazti.

My only suggestion for Tazti would be to add a Global Push to Mute key to prevent accidental command execution. This would be a huge feature for Ventrillo users and for little interruptions when someone ask you questions.

Example: If someone enters my gaming area to ask a quick question, it would be so much easier to shortly press a mute key to speak freely than to speak "Stop Human Revolution", "Mute Computer Microphone", speak freely, then "Activate Computer Microphone", "Start Human Revolution". Quite a mouthful just to briefly speak.

The ability to make Tazti mute while you speak in Ventrilo by assigning a mute key to Tazti as the same key to push to talk in Vent would be awesome. It's been done before in other voice command programs with less features than Tazti, so I'm confident and hopeful you'll implement this in the future.

Ken
Subject Author Views Posted

Global Push to Mute key

coyoterys 3737 September 20, 2011 11:25AM

Re: Global Push to Mute key

admin 2964 September 28, 2011 12:11AM

coyoterys 2314 September 28, 2011 01:29PM

admin 1883 October 05, 2011 08:27PM

lewisgreen 1662 October 17, 2011 12:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login