Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

combinations with "window key" not working

February 24, 2012 06:23PM
I've a profile that has a number of key combinations which work fine. Almost none of the key combinations with the "window key" seem to work. The only one that could be made to work was the single windows key toggle with a delay. This basically toggles the start menu.

I generated a new profile with a single command. The only key combination was a windows logo + m. This should minimize all open windows. If I tried it manually from the keyboard, it works fine. By the way, the taskbar showed the command was recognized.

I've tried it with various delays up to 2 seconds. In addition, I tried added a delay between the two keys.

There are a lot of window oriented key shortcuts which use the window key. Hopefully, I'm making some simple mistake.

The system is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The computer is a Dell labtop inspiron 1591 with 2GB and 500GB HD. I've not tried this on another computer so can't determine whether is hardware dependent.

I've done at least one uninstall and then install. The download was from the www.tazti.com website.

I've liked the software so far.
Subject Author Views Posted

combinations with "window key" not working

irongrinder 3585 February 24, 2012 06:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login