September 08, 2013 12:39PM
I love this software. The only thing I wasn't able to do was having it press the arrow keys an X number of times.

When I program it to keep the arrow key down for X seconds, the interface ignores it and counts it as a single keypress.

If I use the "keystroke Combination" option, I am able to press the arrow key 3 times, which is better than nothing. But I would like it to have it pressed an X number of times.

Incidentally, I want to use your software to handle pit stop values in a program called "XD" which is a plugin for a popular Racing Simulation Game called GTR2.

XD shows up as a window with Tire pressure for all 4 tires, Fuel, and type of tires (one for front and one for the back tires).
Usually, we set our values manually using the arrow keys either on a long straight or while going to the pit stall once entered in the pits, but many times the straights are not long enough and the pit stall may be directly after the entrance. That results in lost time. Even just having to take one hand off to type the arrows and look at XD to see if the value is right, often takes more than a couple of seconds off that lap time.

Voice control would be great. And I am able now to navigate up and down in the list and increase or decrease values by 1 or 3 steps using the aforementioned method.

Fuel is a problem because some tanks hold more than 100 liters. Ideally, I would love to be able to increase or decrease by 10 or ;more steps at a time or even zero out or max the fuel tank with one command.

The macro seems to work, but I would need to enter a string of arrows instead of regular letters or numbers. I don;t know if that's possible.

I have another macro program that lets you define how many clicks per keystroke you get. I could write a script that takes the voice command and then trigger the other macro program, but at that point it starts to be a bit too complex and prone to errors.

Any suggestions?
Subject Author Views Posted

Triggering multiple arrow key keypresses

conticreative 1985 September 08, 2013 12:39PM

Re: Triggering multiple arrow key keypresses

admin 1395 September 09, 2013 08:59PM

Re: Triggering multiple arrow key keypresses

conticreative 2069 September 10, 2013 12:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login