August 05, 2012 08:37PM
Hello,

I hope there are still people using these forums. I haven't seen any recent replies or questions. Anyway, here goes. Tazti, so far, is the most responsive voice/speech recognition program I have found and used. Tried others and even wore myself out trying to get WSR to work properly, then gave up.

The problem I'm having is in playing Neverwinter Nights 2. The original NWN responds flawlessly; however, NWN2 has a different hotbar setup. In NWN 1, there were only 3 hotbars. Main, Second (accessed through Shift key) and Third (accessed through Control key). So, for say, a "Draw Bow" command, you assigned the first slot of the Main hotbar to the bow, and the macro was simply "press keyboard 1". If a healing potion was assigned to the first slot of the second hotbar, the macro was "press shift+1". And so forth. With NWN 2, there are 10 hotbars. The keyboard mapping for that is "Shift+1" through "Shift+0". In each hotbar, there are 12 slots each accessed through keyboard 1-0 and - (11) and = (12).

How do I set up the voice command for an item on these hotbars? It needs a command to a) get through to the hotbar "shift+whatever", followed by 2) the number of the slot. Instead of "Shift+1" in NWN 1, for example, I need a "Shift+1(delay)1." The "Shift+1" is an instantaneous, but the game needs a small delay befor pressing the second "1". I have tried fiddling through the "Gaming" tab, but API just confuses me to no end. I could just assign the weapons to one hotbar, say "Weapons", followed by "Draw Bow"; but, I would rather cut it down to one command if possible.

Any help appreciated. Thanks, Bill.
Subject Author Views Posted

Multiple keystrokes requiring different delays

wizcave 2699 August 05, 2012 08:37PM

Re: Multiple keystrokes requiring different delays

coyoterys 1503 August 22, 2012 01:50PM

admin 2070 August 22, 2012 11:35PM

wizcave 1497 August 23, 2012 10:21AM

admin 1484 August 23, 2012 10:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login